1. YOUR ACCEPTANCE
2. NEUTRAL VENUE
- Venue. The Site provides users with an opportunity to create and view listings of the U.S. residential rentals, roommates and vacation space shares. Some Site features are free to use. It is also free to register/become a member. However, certain features are paid "upgrades" (like Featured status, etc.). All payments between users and our Site are via Paypal; we do not gather, access or store users’ payment information. User to user payments are strictly between them and we do not facilitate them or guarantee them. OUR SITE IS A NEUTRAL VENUE. WE DISCLAIM ALL LIABILITY ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO LISTINGS, INTERACTIONS AND TRANSACTIONS OF THE SITE USERS. We are not a party to any actual lease transactions, do not provide any legal, brokerage, or other professional advice or service. We do not screen all content provided by Site users. All content remains the sole responsibility of its provider; we are not liable for any content available on our Site. We do not inspect ay properties and have no duties to owners or renters of said properties.
3. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- Our IP. All Site contents, registered and unregistered trademarks, designs, information and images (the “Intellectual Property”) belong to us and our content suppliers. The Intellectual Property is protected by U.S. and international trademark, copyright, privacy, and other intellectual property laws. You obtain no interest in that Intellectual Property, provided, however, that you may download and view or print a copy of materials on this Site for personal use as long as you do not modify any content (including any copyright notice) in any way. All rights not expressly granted under these Terms are reserved by us. Unless expressly stated otherwise, you shall not copy, reproduce or replicate any Intellectual Property. We have the right but not the obligation to monitor and edit or remove any content submitted by users. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any content posted by users or any third party.
- License to Your Content. By transmitting or uploading any content to our Site, you grant us a perpetual, unlimited, irrevocable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use, reproduce, adapt, display, perform, modify, transmit, translate, distribute, and create derivative works of your content; to make, have made, sell or otherwise distribute any of your submitted content. You further represent and warrant that you have the right, title, and/or authority to grant such license to us.
- Copyright Infringement Claims. Unauthorized copying, distribution, modification, public display, or public performance of copyrighted works is an infringement of the copyright holder’s rights. You agree that you will not use our Site to infringe anyone’s intellectual property rights. We will investigate copyright infringement claims if they are reported to us to [email protected]
4. YOUR OBLIGATIONS
By using this Site, you represent, warrant and agree that:
- You are18 years of age or older.
- If you place an order, you have a full capacity to form a legally binding contract.
- You will provide a valid payment method information when necessary and pay all sums due when due. You will not use payment methods which you are not authorized to use. You will not use fake identity.
- You will not create duplicate accounts and you will not share your account with anyone. You are solely responsible for all activity that occurs under your account.
- Our Site may contain typographical errors or other inaccuracies.
- Submission of untruthful reviews, posts, articles or other content may result in account termination. We may reject or erase or edit any content submitted for any reason without prior notice to you, within our sole reasonable discretion.
- You will only submit true, complete and not misleading information to the Site. All content you submit to our Site is free of third party intellectual property claims and contains no vulgar, profane, defamatory, abusive, racist or hateful language or expressions.
- Our Site content may not be copied for republication, either online or on paper, without our prior express written permission. However, you can share Site content via built-in social sharing buttons.
- You will not submit unsolicited bulk or commercial messages ("spam") to our Site, other users or anyone else. Any unsolicited message must also not direct the recipient to any third party site or other resource.
- You will not access our Site in order to gain a competitive advantage.
- You will only use the Site for legal purposes and you will remain responsible for complying with all laws and regulations applicable to your use of the Site.
- We have the right to refuse access, service or disable your account on our Site at any time for any reason or no reason without notice, explanation or liability of any kind.
- You may not use any web spiders, bots, indexers, robots, crawlers, harvesters, or any other automatic process to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Site or any content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Site or any content.
- You will not interfere with the proper working of the Site. You will not impersonate any other person or entity, submit any false, defamatory, offensive, harassing material, or any material that violates another party's rights of privacy and publicity.
5. REMEDIES FOR BREACH OF THESE TERMS
- Since we cannot ensure that all material submitted to us is accurate and free of third party claims, we assume no liability for any action or inaction regarding transmissions, communications or content provided by any user or third party.
6. REFUNDS AND CHARGEBACKS
We do not normally issue any refunds. We will only refund your payment if we, in our sole discretion, consider your request reasonable due to special circumstances. We will not refund payments that are due to your dissatisfaction with the purchase. If you dispute any payment made to us, you must contact us immediately and provide full details of your claim.
7. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- USE OF THIS SERVICE AND ITS CONTENTS IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THIS SITE AND ALL OF ITS CONTENT ARE PROVIDED "AS IS". YOU MUST NOT RELY ON ANY CONTENT PUBLISHED ON OR LINKED TO THIS SITE WITHOUT FIRST MAKING YOUR OWN ENQUIRIES TO VERIFY IT IS ACCURATE, CURRENT AND COMPLETE. WE DO NOT MAKE, AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM, ANY REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES, COVENANTS AND CONDITIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ARISING OUT OF OPERATION OF LAW, COURSE OF PERFORMANCE, COURSE OF DEALING, USAGE OF TRADE OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF: MERCHANTABILITY; FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE; NON-INFRINGEMENT; SAFETY; QUALITY; FREEDOM FROM DEFECTS OR THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED; UNINTERRUPTED, VIRUS-FREE OR ERROR-FREE USE OF THIS SITE; OR ACCURACY, CURRENCY, RELIABILITY, COMPLETENESS OR APPROPRIATENESS RELATING TO THE CONTENT OF THIS SITE.
- WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOST PROFITS AND PROPERTY DAMAGE, EVEN IF WE WERE ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, NOR SHALL WE BE HELD LIABLE FOR DELAY OR FAILURE IN PERFORMANCE RESULTING FROM CAUSES BEYOND OUR REASONABLE CONTROL. NO CLAIM, SUIT OR ACTION MAY BE BROUGHT AGAINST US AFTER SIX MONTHS FROM THE UNDERLYING CAUSE OF ACTION. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR THE LIMITATION, OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless our company, its officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney's fees) arising from: (i) your use of and access to the Site; (ii) your violation of any provision of these Terms; (iii) your violation of any third party right, including without limitation any copyright, property, or privacy right; or (iv) any claim that one of your user submissions caused damage to a third party.
9. GOVERNING LAW & ARBITRATION
These Terms and any action related thereto will be governed by the laws of Wyoming, without regard to its conflict of laws provisions that would result in application of any other law. Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this contract, or the breach thereof, shall be settled by arbitration administered by the American Arbitration Association in accordance with its Commercial Arbitration Rules and judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrator(s) may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof. The place of arbitration shall be Buffalo, WY. Except as may be required by law, neither a party nor an arbitrator may disclose the existence, content, or results of any arbitration hereunder without the prior written consent of both parties.
- Electronic Communications. You agree that all notices or other communications regarding your account and/or your use of the Site ("Communications"), may be provided to you electronically and you agree to receive all Communications from us in electronic form. You may print a copy of any Communications and retain it for your records. All electronic Communications will be considered just as legally binding as if they were in paper form. You may revoke your consent to receive Communications electronically, but if you revoke your consent to receive Communications electronically, we reserve the right to terminate your right to use our Site.
- Hyperlinks. You may link to our Site, as long as this is done in a fair way that does not negatively affect our reputation or business and does not suggest any form of association where there is none. We reserve the right to request that you withdraw any link and you agree to cooperate with us in causing any unauthorized framing or linking to terminate immediately.
- Assignment. We may transfer, assign or subcontract the rights, interests or obligations under these Terms, at our sole discretion, without obtaining your consent.
- Prevailing Language. In the event of any discrepancy between the English original version of these Terms and any foreign language translation, the English version prevails.